Business and Corporate Law
build and grow your business
We love helping small businesses and the people who own and operate them. We recognize and appreciate that small businesses are the backbone of this country. Running a business usually involves a lot of long hours, a substantial financial risk, and navigating a myriad of traps. Whether you are just starting your business or have been operating it for many years, don’t go at it alone. The law touches almost every aspect of a business and we want to help you make money and save money by getting things done right.
Our firm has been serving some of the same businesses for decades. Providing counsel for transactions and solutions to overcome and avoid problems. We value these professional relationships and the many friendships that have developed from them.
Just a few of the many things we can help you with include:
- Establishing and structuring corporations, LLCs and partnerships.
- Preparing contracts with vendors and customers
- Providing representation and counsel in buying, selling, or merging an existing business
- Preparing confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements
- Advising you on employee noncompete agreements
- Updating your company records
- Drafting buy/sell agreements
- Representation on collection matters
- Buying and selling real estate and other assets
Our attorneys are owners and operators of small businesses themselves. We know the hard work that goes into doing it right and how important it is to have partners along the way. We would be honored to help you build and grow your business. It’s fun, it’s exciting, and it’s what we do.