Renewable Energy Law
Where renewable energy and the law meet
Where renewable energy and the law meet, we are there. We have served as legal counsel and consultants on numerous renewable energy projects throughout Texas, representing both developers and landowners. Whether the project involves harnessing the wind or capturing the sun’s rays, experience is key.
Renewable Energy projects involve knowing and using numerous areas of law, including:
- Drafting Option and Lease Agreements for Developers
- Reviewing and Negotiating Option and Lease Agreements for Landowners
- Title Analysis and Curative Work
- Obtaining mineral and surface waivers
- Local and State Compliance Matters
- Representation Regarding Land Sales/Purchases
- Drafting and Negotiating Easements, Rights-of-Way and Licenses
- Landowner Outreach and Coordination
- Dispute Resolution
- Project Sale/Purchase Agreements
While legal analysis and drafting documents are important in renewable energy law, the ability to work well with the people involved in the various aspects of a project is essential. You need legal counsel who enjoy talking to landowners, developers, and government officials. You need attorneys who not only know the law, but also the way to build relationships.
You’ve come to the right place. We know this stuff, we love it, and we would be honored to serve you in this exciting and evolving area.